Welcome to Dr. David Perlmutter’s website community. We welcome you to join our community and leave comments, ask questions, share photos and engage with our content and other friends and fans. However, we do ask you to keep in mind that this is a public community, so there are a few ground rules we ask you to respect:
We monitor content that gets posted on this page and do our best to adhere to a policy of not deleting any post. However, we will remove any material that:
- Defames, abuses, harasses, stalks, threatens or otherwise violates the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publishes, posts, or disseminates any defamatory, infringing, indecent, misleading or unlawful material or information.
- Contains any vulgar or obscene language
- Is spamming in nature
- Trolling activities (repetitive posting that disrupts regular conversation)
- Solicits any outside individuals, goods or services
- Contains hateful language targeting race/ethnicity, religion, gender, nationality or political beliefs
We encourage vigilance on the part of our fans and users, so if you see any posts that violate these guidelines please feel free to bring them to our attention.
We reserve the right to remove any posts that don’t adhere to the guidelines listed above. We also reserve the right to block anyone who violates these guidelines from posting on our page. Comments posted on this page do not represent the opinions of Dr. Perlmutter.
The information contained on the web site is intended to supplement, not replace, the advice of a trained health professional. If you know or suspect that you have a health problem, you should consult a health professional. The author(s) specifically disclaim any liability, loss, or risk, personal or otherwise, that is incurred as a consequence, directly, or indirectly, of the use and application of any of the contents of the information contained herein. Additionally, any third-party content shared does not necessarily express the view of Dr. Perlmutter, or any other author on this site.