Roasted Nacho Cauliflower
- 1 large head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 cups organic raw cashews or sunflower seeds, soaked overnight in water
- 1½ cups red pepper, chopped
- ½ cup nutritional yeast
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons organic olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1½ teaspoons sea salt
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- Crushed red pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F, and line a baking sheet with unbleached parchment paper.
- In your blender, combine all ingredients except cauliflower, blend until smooth.
- Toss Cauliflower florets with blended nacho sauce until well coated. Spread out on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 for 20-30 minutes. Broil them for a few minutes at the end to get them nice and browned!
(Recipe via Hayley Ryczek)