This spring, I’m partnering with CBN to launch a transformational health and wellness challenge unlike any other. YOU are invited to take part in a FREE 8-week Shape Up for Summer Challenge to achieve your personal weight loss goal. The challenge starts on April 5th and ends May 31st. The challenge will focus on ‘food I.Q.’ by using The Grain Brain Whole Life Plan philosophy – a scientific approach that helps with mental clarity, memory, improves overall well-being, embraces healthy eating and weight loss. To join the challenge, click here now.
Before participating in the challenge, be sure to:
- Consult with your doctor to determine if this is the right plan for you and to clear any medical/dietary needs prior to beginning the plan
- Implement a regular exercise plan
- Reduce carbs like breads, cereals, and pastas
- Increase good fats (salmon, avocado, coconut, coconut oil, quinoa, fresh greens, etc.) to reduce inflammation and improve gut health
- Avoid diet/artificial sweeteners, which can cause weight gain
Remember, this is a group effort…we want you to enter your weight loss every week! The total weight loss for the group will be posted online each week to inspire us all.
For participating in the Challenge you will receive access to:
- 90 delicious recipes
- Exercise videos to help you kickstart your workout regimen
- Video blogs with imperative health information
- Instant streaming access to my BRAINCHANGE public TV special
- Regular Q&A with me!
- Online community support with other participants with other challengers
- Fitbit video blogs featuring fitness expert, Martha VanCamp, with tips on getting the most of out a Fitbit Blaze
- Weekly encouraging Facebook posts and recipes, social community engagement and support.
- Weekly emails promoting the upcoming video blog and a reminder to log your weight progress, weekly