- 1/4 cup raw, unsalted walnuts
- 1/4 cup raw, unsalted almonds
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 banana, mashed
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin seeds (optional)
- 1 handful of fresh berries (optional)
Combine the walnuts, almonds, flaxseed, and allspice in a food processor and blend to a coarse grain but not a powder. Set aside.
Whisk together eggs and almond milk until thick like a custard. Blend the mashed banana and almond butter together and add it to the custard, mixing well. Stir in the coarse nut mixture.
Warm the mixture in a saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently, until the batter reaches the desired consistency. Sprinkle pumpkin seeds and berries on top, add more almond milk, if desired, and serve.