Recently, at the annual PaleoFX conference, I had the opportunity to sit on a panel alongside Dr. Michael Ruscio. I was extremely taken by his interaction with the audience, the compassion (and information) in his message, and the depth of his knowledge.
I was delighted when he sent me his new book, Healthy Gut Healthy You, and I have found this book to be both extremely comprehensive and written in a user-friendly way. He has done an incredible job in writing this book and I’m hoping you will find it as interesting as have I once you’ve had a chance to read your copy.
In the interview today, Dr. Ruscio explains how gut health relates to just about everything else in the body, how changes in gut health can manifest as disease, and what we can do to fix the problem — the ultimate goal.
I hope you enjoy the program today. In closing, let me list Dr. Ruscio’s credentials:
- Functional Medicine Practitioner
- Lead researcher in current IBS study
- Post-doctoral continuing education provider
- Doctor of Chiropractic – Life Chiropractic College West
- University of Massachusetts – B.S. Exercise Kinesiology
- Post-doctoral Functional Medicine study with educational bodies such as; The National College of Naturopathic Medicine, The Institute of Functional Medicine, The American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, Kalish Research, and Defeat Autism Now.